Branka is a self-taught fine art painter born in Sibenik, Croatia.
Sketching, drawing, doodling since she remember. But it wasn’t meant for her to follow that dream. It was never a right time for Art in these parts of the world, especially for girls. Painting was not considered as something worth spending time on.
For almost 35 years Branka had to forget about art. Finally, she’ve decided to stand up for herself and let the colours burst out. Working hard every day to catch the lost time and teach herself how to paint. For the first time in her life, she’ve found courage to show her work in public. For past five years she’s living her dream.
- Gallery “Azimut”, Šibenik, CRO, 2020.
- Gallery “Umjetnost osmijeha”, Zagreb, CRO, 2019.
- Gallery “Azimut”, Šibenik, CRO, 2019.
- Gallery “St. Krševan”, Šibenik, CRO, 2018.
- Gallery “Vinko Draganja”, Split, CRO, 2018.
- Kutcha, Sarajevo, BiH, 2017.
- Old Courthouse Arts Center, Woodstock, U.S.A., 2017.